8.16.2007

They're here!

That's the momAgenda or for gals like myself myAgenda!
I manage a store in Nashville, TN called AshBlue and I'm sure you will hear plenty more about it! Anyway, we were excited to discover these momAgendas because they have a cult-like appeal to mommas. Imagine how phenomenal the word-of-mouth effect of soccer moms or any gossiping gaggle of stay home moms will be about this product, that's the idea i guess! This daytime planner begins in August and follows after the school year, not the traditional calendar year. It offers unique week-at-a-view format with space for mom and up to four children, features monthly views as well. If you're a guy and you're reading this, wow, thanks...no really, ever since I graduated from college I have been stuck on the school calendar mentality that's why myAgenda works for me. After playing all summer it's a good time to make some changes and set some goals for the remainder of the year. Lastly, I think this company gave its everyday product a creative purpose (and design of course), differentiating itself from any average planner.

No comments: